Plying project

Over the last year(s), when I’ve been unable to finish a color on a bobbin- I’ve added it to a ‘strays’ bobbin.Well, today I decided to ply that on itself. I only have one more color way from my big order from Barry last year so I’d decided that one wouldn’t be added to the ‘stray’ bobbin.Even as I was plying I had second thoughts- third and fourth thoughts actually.But once it was skeins up…. it turned out really well. It even photographed well!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s